Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scalping Forex after the Dow Jones Bell

The first minute after the Dow Jones bell there are easy clues to where EUR/USD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and just about all other currencies are heading for a minute or two, so with Demo video I show you what scalping can be done for those who can master the game, visit forexbody.com for extraordinary Forex trading ideas, Sorry no audio because when I scalp I do not blink, Basically if I had audio on I would say that I see opportunity and I'm pretty sure of the market direction for next few seconds so I open a large position up, leaving little margin to be lost if I'm wrong, but as my position turns a winner and gives me new margin I can use, I quickly open 2 additional positions in the same direction. I also increase my profit limit a little more. I close my smaller positions manually and my profit limit is triggered just in time before the shark turns around. 20% return on investment in less than 10 minutes at 9:32 am , any business day !

forex